Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago, realizing that it was almost time for Christmas, I was reminded that it was time for me to haul out the other kind of Holly...yes, I needed the help of my friend, Holly, who takes kick-trash pictures of even the most hard to photograph children (a.k.a mine.) I loved all of the photos she did, but so as not to bombard you with her talent and my kids' cuteness (a lethal combination, I tell you) I have selected my very favorites. (Minus the Christmas card pic. You'll just have to wait for that one.) Enjoy!












(All of the photos are so beautiful, but I bet
you can guess why I think this one is the best.)

7 comments:

  1. Sooo dang cute!!!!! You need to pop out more of those cute gals!!! They're gorgeous!!!
    Happy Holidays to your cute familia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GREAT!!!! The last one is definitely my favorite! (And I think MY kids take the prize for the most difficult kids to photograph!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are not hard to photograph because they are so stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute christmas dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine NEVER smile and end up yelling as us by the end. I would understand if they were 2, but they are 9 and 12...
    Love your pictures. That could NEVER happen with my kids though....
    I told them back in July "Hey for Christmas lets make you mom a calendar with pictures of you two." They loved the idea, but anytime the camera came out life turned to Blythe. So still 5 months later we have 7 pictures that are calendar decent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the last one is the best too! great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture on your sidebar of you and "the fox."

    So sad about the blankie!

    ReplyDelete