Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just for Kicks

I keep thinking about how much Alexa looks like Savanna did as a baby, so I found a couple of pics of each to compare. The first two are of Lex and the second two are of Vanna when she was about the same age. Lex definitely isn't quite as fuzzy-headed, and I think her legs might even be a tiny bit less chunky than her sisterly counterpart, but they do have a lot of characteristics in common. Either way, I think they're both such foxy babies.

So, what does everyone think? Identical, or not so much?





2 comments:

  1. Identical. No questions! Isn't it amazing to see how your kids can look so much alike? (I'm speaking from experience here!) She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do see a few very small differences with their pics next to each other, even though I totally see Savannah in Alexa. All your kids are such cuties!

    ReplyDelete