Well, it took 3 incidents, but now I know for certain not to leave my children unattended with a box of markers. (Or wrapping paper. But that's a story for another day). All I can say is thank goodness for Crayola Washables.

"I wanted to write my numbers."
Unfortunately, we cannot afford paper.

This one's a little reminiscent of Jesse James.

Incredible Hulk

You should see what she looks like when her
clothes are all shredded in the morning.

Yes, the belly button is colored in.

In case you're wondering, that says "Julia."
We still haven't found the culprit, though.
They are so stinking cute, even with all the coloring:-))
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!! :) Makayla always blames those kind of things on Abby even when I see Makayla's name everywhere! :) She's even written Abby's name.....too bad Abby doesn't write letters yet! :)
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't need a little extra color in their life?
ReplyDelete