Yay!! She's here! And very beautiful. I would have never guessed there was an 8 pound babe in the basketball under your shirt! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!She is beautiful. She looks so big in Julia's arms. We can't wait to see her.
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Welcome to the "3 daughters club"!
Sooo cute! new babies are the best. Can't wait to see you guys!
I love the picture of Julia holding Alexa...priceless!
yeah! she looks like a Monson:)
Yay!! She's here! And very beautiful. I would have never guessed there was an 8 pound babe in the basketball under your shirt! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!She is beautiful. She looks so big in Julia's arms. We can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is beautiful! Welcome to the "3 daughters club"!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! new babies are the best. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Julia holding Alexa...priceless!
ReplyDeleteyeah! she looks like a Monson:)
ReplyDelete