Call it pregnancy weirdness, or maybe just a last ditch effort to get my body to go into labor on its own, but today was cleaning day, the day that our poor car has been waiting for since...oh, let's just say early '09.
After over an hour of vacuuming with no attachments (where are those things, anyway?) I had the front of the car pretty well cleaned. I couldn't reach under the middle seats very well, so I figured I'd have Honey help me out when he got home. Thankfully, he was happy to oblige.
Turns out, with no attachments even talented Honey couldn't really get under those darn seats to reach the millions of Cheerios/Nerds that had accumulated over the months, so he, of course, had to think outside the box.
And what was the solution, you ask?
Why, the blower, of course.
Too bad the outside of the car still looks like it was sneezed on by Falcor the Luck Dragon...but we all know it's what's inside that counts, right?
very resourceful!
ReplyDelete