Okay, so I was all caught up (or at least mostly caught up) on all my blogging and on my homework, then I left for one week on a glorious vacation and I came back to "normal" life, and I cannot seem to get back into the swing of things! (My mind is telling me that "normal" life should actually be the one on the big boat with the 24 hour pizzeria, and that all of this should just be some sort of short-lived training. Sigh.) So, dear fans, (all 3 of you) please bear with me as I attempt to tackle life after the cruise (sigh) and retrain myself to become this "normal" person again who has to make dinner, do homework, clean the house, wipe bottoms, and make her own bed. (I am not sure if I even know this person any more. This will take some time.) It'll be a long haul , but I'll get there, and eventually I will find time to actually take the pictures off of the camera and put them onto the computer. Until then, I plead for forgiveness and understanding.
P.S. Sigh.
Oh fine! I forgive you.
ReplyDelete