Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Friday, July 14, 2017

Hallelujah, Orange You Glad?

Hallelujah, we made it through the rigors of 1st, 4th, and 6th grade.




Little did we know, the end of the school year would mark the beginning of the Infamous Lice-capades of 2017. But that's a story for another time. Maybe. If I can get over the horror of it all.

The end of the school year and beginning of summer felt good for a moment, I'll tell you that.

And just look at how much these cuties grew in one year.


{from no teeth to new teeth}


{little girl to little lady}


{yep...she's wearing an almost identical outfit on the first and last days}

Another school year down. About a million to go. But, we'll get there!

P.S. This happened to be one of my few "On" years when it comes to teacher appreciation gifts. (I'm pretty sure the pattern is, one year on, two years off.) 





Those lovely ladies sure lucked out this year with their "Orange You Glad It's Summer?" care packages.

See you in about three years, Mommy Who's On Top of It.


No comments:

Post a Comment