Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Procrastinator's Progress

What do you get when you cross...


a semi-truck in the middle of your street,


a speedy forklift driver,


and one Very Curious Little Boy with a cookie and a front row seat?

PROGRESS!!

That's right, folks, things are moving along in the backyard. Craig has literally been working night and day trying to get all of the underground stuff done (gas lines, irrigation, and conduit) so that we can finally get the decking done around the "pool." (Or, as I like to call it, "the kidney bean-shaped hole in the ground that will probably never be done.") 

Heck, even I got dirty trying to helping him get stuff done out there. Let's just say, if you haven't helped your husband painfully shove approximately one thousand cords and wires into too-small conduit at 12 in the morning when all you both really want to do is give up and go to bed, then well...you haven't lived, my friend. 


(And you must not have an adorable procrastinator husband like mine.)


Can't you just see us swimming and enjoying the scenery out here in just a few short months?

I know. I can't see it either. But Craig tells me it's true.

1 comment:

  1. I can see it. I can see me in a lounge chair drinking Cherry Pepsi....right...there.

    ReplyDelete