Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Lexa Loo

Alexa's personality goes on and on, as does her sense of humor. The other night while saying the family prayer, she thanked the Lord that she was "so spiritual." When she heard all of us unsuccessfully trying to disguise our laughter, she then thanked Him that she was so funny.

Today while sitting and doing a craft with her, she went on and on about how fun it was because I wasn't being mean to her. (Apparently I am mean when I give her any kind of consequence for yucky behavior. In her eyes, this happens a lot.)

Any errands that I run with her are considered a mommy-daughter date as long as there is a treat involved. Preferably an Icee and popcorn from Target

She flips her hair, talks with her hands, reasons like an adult, has the attitude of a teenager, sings all the time, coordinates her own outfits, is obsessed with "pretty things," and wears high heels to bed. 


She is definitely her own little person, and I can't get enough.

1 comment:

  1. She's freaking awesome. Even if you are mean to her. P.S. You can take me on dates and buy me popcorn anytime. I'm easy like that.

    ReplyDelete