Are you dying to know what I've been up to? I thought so.
We let the kids miss the last two days of school so that we could go up to Utah for my niece Fantasia's graduation. (What kind of high school has their graduation on a Thursday, I ask you?) I cannot believe that my wonderful niece, who was a beautiful baby not all that long ago is now a beautiful 18-year-old high school graduate with college in her sights. I am so proud of her for not only what she has accomplished, but who she has become.
I could honestly just keep her in my pocket all day if only she would let me.
And, in case you were wondering, yes, that's her 12-year-old
sister Zariah to her left that's taller than her. At least 10-year-old
Audrrina and 4-year-old Lincoln are still a little smaller.
LaVerl, Z, Fan, Drina, Lincoln, Cyndie.
I love them all.
Fan and her boyfriend, Zac
We also hit the aquatic center, which Spencer was convinced
was just a really big bathtub for him to play in.
And we had the rare opportunity to visit the temple in St. George
My parents and my brother Michael and his girlfriend Ruth joined us, too!
Goodbye to Cedar, but only for about a month...



Come back! Come back!!
ReplyDelete