Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On Baking and Feeling Stressed

Ugh. I feel like I'm one of those people who doesn't blog anymore! (Yeah, you know who you are.) I had all of these wonderful plans to use my evenings to get caught up on the blog after my class ended on December 9th. Then, with less than 24 hours of freedom under my belt, I found out that I had to get to the end of my "Academic Year" (a.k.a. take another class) before I could actually get a break from the prison that I call school. ( I was pretty down about it for a few days but don't worry--I am dealing.) So much for the "extra time" that I was counting on for holiday baking, card making, and blog updating. Cards are out the window and my usual marathon baking for this time of year has been reduced to a few of Craig's lucky co-workers. Good thing we're new to this area and I can start off with the bar reeeally low. Alas, my two-week break on the horizon has me hanging on and thinking of happier times.

But speaking of baking...



Two hours for tonight's mini-marathon of fudge,
peanut butter bars, and Muddy Buddies.
The diabetic coma should come around in half that time.


I'm not sure how long it took to clean up.
My aching back and feet are 
telling me that I'm still doing it...


Not to advertise or anything, but is not this 
mountain of chocolatey, peanut buttery 
goodness one of the greatest things on earth? 
Chex "yes" or "no"


No comments:

Post a Comment