Can't wait to finish Shakespeare. And hopefully get the blog caught up. Also I can't wait until 7:00 so I can turn my thermostat to a decent temperature. (Got our air fixed yesterday. Blessed relief. Too bad we can barely run it from 12 to 7).
Stand by for Greatness.
*Mentioning my weekend trip reminded me of something funny. Vanna was sitting with me while I was watching the Olympics/perusing "Hamlet" and she saw a bunch of Decathlon athletes leaving the field with roller suitcases (presumably carrying some of their decathlon gear...shot puts? Warm-up clothes? Who really knows?) She got really excited at the sight of the luggage and said, "Oh! They're going out of town?"
P.S.
This is me washing dishes at our new house.
We hadn't gotten our sunscreens yet and the
blinding afternoon sun streaming through
our large family room windows was making
the task even more fun than usual.
Haha! I really need to go over.
ReplyDeleteOhhh lala the kitchen is fancy!! I'm so so happy for you guys (and miss you like crazy)
ReplyDeleteis that a double oven i see??? while out of commission in the heat, those babies will be a nice addition to christmas baking/ parties... the possibilities are endless! congrats
ReplyDelete