After a couple nights on the couch,
(so she could be closer to us while she was sick)
Julia tried taking over the loft and started
calling it her room. We nipped it in the bud and sent her back
to her actual room though not without some regret that we had to start putting the girls to bed in the same room again.
to her actual room though not without some regret that we had to start putting the girls to bed in the same room again.
("She won't stop singing!"
"She's wiggling too much!"
"I can't sleep when she's in here!"
Etc.)
In related news, I peeked my head into Savanna's
tent-bed the other night to give her a smooch
while she slept and just about planted one
on her little bum-bum. She had flipped around in
her sleep and I almost discovered it a second too late.
When I told her about my near-miss the next
morning, Vanna just about died laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment