Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Toothless Wonder

Julia just lost her third tooth yesterday morning (it popped out while Craig was helping her brush her teeth) and I realized that I forgot to document the first two tooth losses. Here they are in all their gummy glory.



Tooth # 1 lost on May 20, 2010



Tooth # 2 lost on June 13, 2010

Tooth # 3 lost on January 19, 2011

Mommy thinks that the Daddy Tooth Fairy is a little too generous, though...when I suggested a dollar for this recent loss, (4 times the amount that I ever got as a kid...more than enough to keep up with inflation) I should have known that he'd actually put two dollars there. (Welcome to trying to find the parenting balance between a Mommy who was raised with four other siblings, and a Daddy who was an only child.)

 Next time I'll suggest 50 cents.

2 comments:

  1. Third tooth!!! We haven't lost any here! Wow. Your girls are so cute. They have grown so much. I hope everything is going well with you guys. It is fun to watch your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the toothless grins, hated being the toothfairy. I Can't express the relief now that the girls know and can just ask for the money I forgot to place. Thankfully Jordan hasn't lost any yet, because I know guilt awaits.

    ReplyDelete